Thursday, June 27, 2013

Day Eleven

coffee, coffee, slice of pizza, coffee, florentine, half egg sandwich, beer. Pretty much nothing on this list is "good" for you, but I didn't feel the need to eat very much of it, so I would say I did well today.

My face looks thinner, my relationship with food is improved, and weirdly, I feel like I have more energy, although that may just be the million or so cups of coffee I drink.

I feel like I have been eating less than those on this pill are typically expected to, but I feel I have found an amount of food that I am satisfied with for the whole day, and for which I do not think about food often. I haven't really spoken about my goal here, but briefly, my goal is to lose 60 pounds of fat by December when I am getting an important knee surgery that I'd like to be thin for. If the drug turns out to not be affecting me (a theory which seems to be losing credibility), or if it stops working somehow, or if 60 pounds turns out to be an unrealistic goal (which it might be, but I think I am extrapolating alright).

By percentage of my weight,  60 pounds is roughly 16%.

2 comments:

  1. How much have you lost to date!!! Keep it up!!!! we'll have to encourage each other for sure on our journeys with #belviq

    ReplyDelete
  2. not weighing myself :), too much variance. More about improving my relationship with food.

    ReplyDelete