Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Week 3

Switching to weekly format because these updates were taking on the order of an hour and a half every day and I ended up deleting most of my speculations and just ending with a list of food.

over the last 3 weeks I have spent 270 dollars less than my monthly average. at an average of ~50 a week (vs ~100/week). This means that the money I have saved in cost of food will almost certainly offset the price of the prescription, which is totally cool.

I am going to say, unqualified, that my relationship with food has changed for the better, and because of this I am happier, and I eat more slowly, less, better, and less often. It isn't difficult to do, and for the most part, it's involuntary.

My pill schedule, which I haven't put forth yet for some reason, is one pill at 9ish AM and one at 6ish PM, or more specifically, before and after work.

Week three is more of the same food wise. I went to someone's house for a barbeque and that was a fine experience, had a few ribs and a hotdog, with some chips and guac to start. Aside from that it was more of the same, hummus aplenty, chicken tikka occasionally, eggs, fruit. Went for sushi once but didn't eat much, this is probably where the major savings comes in.

when my prescription runs out I will weigh myself, and that should be soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment