Monday, July 1, 2013

Day Fourteen

Early in the day I ate a bowl of black bean soup, after which I was very full. In the afternoon I ate some seeded bread, and TJ's chicken tikka masala (which I plug here because it is excellent).

More weird and vivid dreams last night, but I awoke feeling quite rested. On other serotonergic drugs I have taken, weird dreams we're completely solved by getting any amount of exercise during the day. The dreams have not necessarily been particularly bad, just vivid. I also took the second pill relatively late in the day.

At the end of the month, I will try to get an estimate of the number of calories I have eaten, and then also estimates for each week. I will try to do some analysis on that graph, but I want to avoid making calculations for as long as possible, because obviously that will affect my objectivity.


No comments:

Post a Comment