Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Day Fifteen

This is very late, and I apologize.

I was very noticeably short on energy today. After plenty of sleep, and plenty of coffee I could barely keep my eyes focused at work. I felt much better after eating a couple of sandwiches for dinner, but I think I need to be more vigilant about actually eating at the very least the bare minimum of food in a day, today that amounted to an egg sandwich and a cucumber and hummus sandwich. I also had some juice and pretzels in the afternoon.

I had to make a conscious effort to eat food today, although once I got started I realized that I was hungry and ate happily.

I also felt much better afterwards. No vivid dreams to report, as I have started sleeping with a fan, which inhibits outside stimulus's influence over my sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment